Cantel (Mar Cor) FiberFlo 50 Hollow Fiber Capsule Filter
$1,049.35 / CASE
- Refine Search: Particulate
- Manufacturer: Cantel (Mar Cor Purification)
- Product Family: HF Series
- Capsule Size: 6.0 sq. ft.
- Filter Rating: 0.05 Micron
- Flow Orientation: Inline
- Inlet Size and Type: Sanitary Flange
- Membrane Material: Hydrophobic Polypropylene
- Outlet Size and Type: Sanitary Flange
- Product Type: Capsules
Cantel (Mar Cor) FiberFlo Hydrophilic Polysulfone Hollow Fiber Capsule, Large Capsule, Inline, 0.05 micron abs, 2 in ODx6.5 in len, Polycarb case & endcaps, in/out, Sanitary x Sanitary, 30psid max fwd, change < 15psid. Sold in case of 6.
The Minntech FiberFlo HF hollow fiber capsule filter provides consistent and verifiable pyrogen removal that surpasses traditional, absolute-rated membrane filters. High level endotoxin, bacteria, and spore removal makes this filter ideal for a range of water purification applications. With up to six times the surface area of comparable pleated capsule filters, the HF filter provides greater capacity and longer life than pleated filters, resulting in lower filter replacement costs. HF capsule filters can be steam sterilized in-line or autoclaved off-line.
- Fine filtration at high flow rates
- Removes bacteria, particles, and pyrogens
- Choice of pore sizes from 0.03 to 0.45 micron
- Wide choice of end connections and capsule sizes
- Cross flow or inline versions
- Long service life and lower pressure drops
- Inline steam sterilization or autoclavable