M30202-SS Parker A-Lok Bonded Seal
$11.19 / EA
Not In Stock – Backorder Today
- Refine Search: Components
- Product Type: Bonded Seal
- Manufacturers: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: M302
- Diameter: 0.81 in.
- Thickness: 0.08 in.
Parker A-LOK/CPI Bonded Seal for Sealing Male ISO Parallel Threads, 316SS/Viton, 1/4in.
The Parker A-lok tube fitting is designed as a leak-free connection for the most demanding process and instrumentation applications. The A-lok tube fitting offers a two ferrule design and comes in a wide range of sizes and configurations. Available in brass, Steel, stainless Steel, and other alloys, the A-lok tube fitting seals equally well on both thin and heavy wall metal tubing.
- Two ferrule design
- Positive leak-free seal after repeated reassembly
- Sizes ranging from 1/16 inch to 1 inch O.D. tubing
- Available in 316 stainless Steel, brass, Steel and a variety of alloys