Parker Toggle Valve
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: V4LQ Series
- Actuation: Normally Open
- Application: Purge/Rapid Fill System, Test Panel
- Body Material: ASTM A182 F316 Stainless Steel
- End Connection: A-LOK Double Ferrule Compr. x A-LOK Double Ferrule Compr.
- End To End Distance: 2.26 in.
- Handle Material: Nylon 6/6
- Nominal Size: 8 mm x 8 mm
- Pressure Rating: 300 PSIG CWP
- Temperature Rating: -20°F to 200 °F
In-Line Filter; Item In-Line Filter, Compact; Nominal Size 3/8 Inch x 3/8 Inch; End Connection Type Female Threaded x Female Threaded; End to End Distance 3.03 Inch; Body Material ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel; Temperature Rating -65 to 400 Deg F; Pressure Rating 4000 PSIG CWP; Includes 316 Stainless Steel Spring/Filter Element/Cap and PTFE Guide Ring/Seal; Hex Size 1 Inch; Flow Capacity 0.805 Cv; Filter Rating 50 Micron; Effective Filtration Area 1.57 Square Inch; Application General HydraulicFeatures/Benefits
Compact In-Line Design with Large Filtration Area; Heat Code TraceableSeries/Model Information
Parker F Series In-Line Filters are designed for protection of instrumentation systems from undesirable materials. Component changes or repair and maintenance can admit dirt, chips, scale, or other contaminants to the small bore tubing. These compact filters offer the installer a wide range of seals and sizes to meet any instrumentation system requirements. A flow arrow is permanently marked on the filter body to help in proper installation.Inclusions
Stainless Steel Panel Nut/Packing Nut/Packing Gland/Packing Washer/Handle Screw/Packing Nut Screw, Fluorocarbon Rubber Dust Seal