Model 15T/H Encoder Products Incremental Thru-Bore Motor-Mount Shaft Encoder
EPC Model 15T Accu-Coder or 15H Accu-Coder offers a high performance feedback solution in a low profile package. Unlike modular or kit encoders, Encoder Products Model 15 utilizes an integral bearing set and an innovative flexible mounting system, which are much more tolerant to axial misalignment or radial shaft runout. The slotted flex mounts provide 20 or 30 degrees of rotational adjustment for commutation or index pulse timing. Installation is quick and easy - for brushless servo motor applications, three 120° electrical phase tracks can provide up to 12 pole commutation feedback. The optional 100° C and 120° C temperature options allow servo motors to operate at higher power outputs and duty cycles. The Accu-Coder Model 15 provides stable and reliable operation and is an excellent replacement for other manufacturers' modular encoders where a high performance solution is desired.
- Very high performance economical encoder
- Low profile - 1.0" (25.4 mm) height and 1.5" (38 mm) diameter
- Thru-bore with sizes up to 0.375" (10 mm)
- Simple, innovative flex mounting system (Global Mounting Standards)
- Up to 12 pole commutation optional for brushless motor control