MPSR2-S45W-GE Edwards Signaling Double-Action Pull Station
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 150° F
- Operating Voltage: 120VAC
- Weight: 2.4 lb
- Refine Search: Fire Safety
- Product Type: Pull Stations
MPSR2-S45W-GE Edwards Signaling MPSR Series Double-Action Pull Station, 120VAC 10A op voltage, double-pole, double throw, terminal block connection, -30 to 150 F operating temp,14 to 18 AWG wire size.
Single-and double-action MPSR models are available with either single-pole (normally open) or double-pole (double throw) alarm contacts. Dependent on the model, access to the unit for resetting purposes is gained with either a keylock or hex screw. All models feature terminal block connections and 10 amp contacts.
Explosionproof MPSR Series manual stations are rated for Class I, Group B (hydrogen), C and D; Class II, Groups E, F and G; and Class III environments. FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Solid corrosion-resistant construction
- Surface mount backbox and gasket, suitable for outdoor use, included
- Positive activation
- Terminals for wire connections
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- Operating temperature range