MR201/T Edwards Multi-Voltage Control Relay
Request for Quote
- Refine Search: Safety Relays
- Product Type: Multi-Voltage Control Relay
- Product Family: MR200 Series
MR201/T Kidde MR200 Series Multi-Voltage Control Relay, 18 Guage CRS, plated with 1/2 in conduit knockouts (top/bottom), -58 to 185 F temp range, Single DPDT, 24VDC / 24/115/230VAC op voltage, 35mA/position, LED and track mounting hardware.
MR201/T The MR Series Multi-Voltage Control Relays SPDT or DPDT 10 Amp contacts that may be operated by one of four input control voltages. A single relay may be energized from a voltage source of 24V DC, 24V AC, 115V AC or 230V AC by wiring to appropriate input terminals. Each relay position contains a red light emitting diode (LED) that indicates the relay coil is energized. Relays may be âsnapped apartâ from a standard four-module assembly and used independently. These devices are suitable for applications where local contacts are required for system status and remote contacts for control of electrical loads and general purpose switching, such as HVAC, temperature control, fire alarm, security, energy management and lighting control systems.
- May be energized from one of four input voltages
- Contains red LED which illuminates when the coil is energized
- Single, or quad relay modules may be snapped apart from a standard four-position master
- SPDT or DPDT relays available
- Available in dustproof metal enclosures with LED viewing port
- Track mounting hardware to facilitate installation in standard cabinets
- Operating temperature range