NB-4-035 Parker Series N Flexible Nylon Tubing
Request for Quote
- Product Type: Nylon Tubing
- Product Family: Series N
- Tubing Rating: Standard Flexible
- Tubing Size: 1/4 in.
- Wall Thickness: 0.035 in.
- Length: 250 ft.
- Materials: Nylon
- Working Pressure: 250 PSI @73°F
Parker Parflex Series N nylon tubing, 1/4" O.D., .035" wall, .180" I.D., 250 psi @73°F working press., black color, 250 ft length
Parflex Series N flexible nylon tubing is manufactured from a high-grade, abrasion resistant, heat and light stabilized flexible nylon. This chemically resistant nylon tubing is more resistant to stress cracking than ordinary nylon tubing, and exhibits extremely low level water absorption. Standard availability is in natural and black colors, with black tubing recommended for use outdoors and in sunlit areas.
- High-grade and abrasion-resistant nylon
- 1/8" to 1/2" and 4 to 20mm O.D sizes
- Standard availability in natural or black colors
- Operating temperature range of -65 to +200°F at rated pressures with compatible fluids