NS12-TS01B-V2 Omron Touch HMI 12.1in TFT LCD ENet
- Product Type: Programmable Terminal
- Case Color: Black
- Display Area: Width 246.0 × height 184.5 mm (12.1 inches)
- Display Colors: 256 colors
- Display Device: High-definition TFT color LCD
- Ethernet Port: Yes
- No. of Dots: 800 dot horizontal × 600 dot vertical
Omron Electronics, NS Series, NS12-V2 Programmable Terminal, 12.1 inch high definition TFT color LCD, 256 display colors, 800 x 600 dots, built-in Ethernet, Black case, 24 VDC, 20.4 – 27.6 VDC voltage range, 25 W max
- 5.7 to 12.1 inch sizes are available.
- A hand-held version of the NS5 is now available to perform operations at the production site. The NS-series PT's have a complete set of functions that can be used at the production site.
- The Smart Active Parts(SAP Library) makes it easy to connect to OMRON PLCs and components, OMRON provides a development environment that requires with no programming and no screen designing.
- When an error occurs in a Unit in the OMRON PLCs, the Troubleshooter SAP Library provides an easy-to understand explanation of the cause of the error as well as the countermeasures.
- Ladder Monitor come as a Standard Feature. The ladder program can be monitored onsite without a laptop! Ladder monitor lets you monitor PLC program status, search for addresses or instructions, monitor multiple I/O points, and much more.
- Provides the FA integrated tool package "CX-One" for a Screen Design Software Integrated Simulation come as a Standard Feature. The integrated simulation function simulates ladder programs and screen data simultaneously even without the actual hardware.
- Screens support 42 languages and the Support Software supports eight. System messages can be displayed in eight languages.
- Single Port Multi Access (SPMA) come as a Standard Feature. The ladder program and screen data can be transferred from a single port!
- Connectable PLCs and devices appear one after another. Has become connectable with the PLCs of Mitsubishi Electric Corporation and the Inverters of OMRON Corporation.