- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
Parker Par-Barb thermoplastic tube fittings are precision injected molded from high-strength, chemically inert thermoplastic materials, and offer a four-barb design that generates the maximum gripping and sealing power when combined with a hose-clamp. Par-Barb tube fittings are widely used with clear vinyl, polyurethane, and rubber tubing; and meet FDA and NSF specs for food contact and potable water. Available in either black high density polyethylene or white nylon.
- Standard four-barb design
- Maximum gripping and sealing when used with clamp
- Leak-free sealing to 125 psi working pressure
- Sizes for 1/8" to 3/4" I.D. tubing
- Available in black polyethylene or white nylon