Parker Fast & Tite thermoplastic tube fittings offer a patented design that allows installation in seconds without tools, while providing a tight, leak proof seal without clamps or adjustments. The Past & Tite tube fitting uses a unique grab ring for tube retention, coupled with a standard Nitrile o-ring for positive seal with only hand tight assembly. Available in either highly inert polypropylene or durable nylon, these plastic fittings are ideal for use with thermoplastic tubing; and can also be used with metal and glass tubing for low pressure or vacuum lines.
- Patented grab ring design
- Hand tight assembly without tools
- Positive leak-free seal with repeated use
- Sizes for 1/4" to 5/8" O.D. tubing
- Available in inert polypropylene or durable nylon