Parker Par-Barb Thermoplastic Male Connector (Barb-to-Male Pipe)
$3.36 / EA
- Refine Search: Straight
- Manufacturer: Parker Parflex
- Product Family: Par-Barb Fittings
- End 1 Size: 5/16 in.
- End 1 Type: Hose Barb
- End 2 Size: 3/8 in.
- End 2 Type: MNPT
- Product Type: Connector
Parker Par-Barb male connector, black polyethylene, 5/16" barb x 3/8" MNPT
Parker Par-Barb thermoplastic tube fittings are precision injected molded from high-strength, chemically inert thermoplastic materials, and offer a four-barb design that generates the maximum gripping and sealing power when combined with a hose-clamp. Par-Barb tube fittings are widely used with clear vinyl, polyurethane, and rubber tubing; and meet FDA and NSF specs for food contact and potable water. Available in either black high density polyethylene or white nylon.
- Standard four-barb design
- Maximum gripping and sealing when used with clamp
- Leak-free sealing to 125 psi working pressure
- Sizes for 1/8" to 3/4" I.D. tubing
- Available in black polyethylene or white nylon