PA16A ASCO Pressure Switch
- Product Type: Switch
- Application: Analytical and Diagnostic Equipment, Automotive, Commercial Kitchen and Laundry Equipment, Dust Collector System
- Approval: UL
- Connection Type: 1/4" Female Threaded
- Contact Configuration: SPDT
- Current Rating: 15 A @ 125 VAC/10 A @ 250 VAC, 0.5 A @ 125 VDC/1/4 A @ 250 VDC, 1/8 HP and 1/4 HP
- Enclosure: Open Frame
- Operating Pressure Rating: 6 to 60/10 to 100/2 to 200/30 to 300/40 to 400/100 to 1000/270 to 2700/600 to 6000 PSI
- Operator Type: Diaphragm/Piston Sensor
- Pressure Media: Air/Water/Oil/Corrosive Fluid
- Type: Adjustable Deadband
ASCO TRIPOINT® Series PA Pressure Switch, 1/4" FPT, 6 to 60/10 to 100/2 to 200/30 to 300/40 to 400/100 to 1000/270 to 2700/600 to 6000 PSI, 125/250 VAC/VDC, 15/10/1/2/1/4 A, 1/8 HP and 1/4 HP, SPDT, Open Frame, Diaphragm/Piston Sensor, Adjustable Deadband, Pressure Switch.
Pressure Switch; Type Adjustable Deadband; Operator Type Diaphragm/Piston Sensor; Operating Pressure Rating 6 to 60/10 to 100/2 to 200/30 to 300/40 to 400/100 to 1000/270 to 2700/600 to 6000 PSI; Pressure Media Air/Water/Oil/Corrosive Fluid; Contact Configuration SPDT; Contact Rating 15 Amp at 125 Volt AC/10 Amp at 250 Volt AC, 1/2 Amp at 125 Volt DC/1/4 Amp at 250 Volt DC, 1/8 HP and 1/4 HP; Connection Type 1/4 Inch Female Threaded; Enclosure Open Frame; Application Analytical and Diagnostic Equipment, Automotive, Commercial Kitchen and Laundry Equipment, Dust Collector System; Approval UL; Temperature Rating -4 to 120 Deg F (Ambient); Overall Dimension 2.5 Inch Width x 4.9 Inch HeightFeatures/Benefits
Field adjustable set points; Fixed deadband; Rugged and vibration resistant, e.g., for compressors; Visual adjustment scales in psig and bars; All wiring terminals, adjustments and visual scales are accessible from the front of the switch; Choice of open frame type, general purpose or watertight enclosure; Choice of fixed, limited-adjustable or full-range adjustable deadband; Mounts in any position; Visual adjustment scales in psig and barsSeries Information
Single-Stage Adjustable Deadband units allow independent adjustment of the set and reset points over the full operating range of the switch. The minimum difference between set and reset points is the deadband listed below; the maximum differenceis the full range of the switch.