PAT12-BRN Parker Series PAT (Ultra Pure UV Resistant) Nylon Pure Air Tubing
$8.07 / FT
- Product Type: Nylon Tubing
- Manufacturer: Parker Parflex
- Product Family: Series PAT
- Length: 250 ft.
- Materials: Nylon
- Tubing Rating: UV Resistant Ultra-Pure
- Tubing Size: 3/4 in.
- Wall Thickness: 0.092 in.
- Working Pressure: 200 PSI @73°F
Parker Nylon Pure Air Tubing Series PAT: Ultra Pure, UV resistant, 3/4", Brown. This item is not returnable.
- The tubing choice for pure air systems (semiconductor) due to its cleanliness and excellent chemical and UV light resistance
- Maintains good resistance to high ambient temperatures with low moisture absorption
- Manufactured from a specially formulated nylon for use in pure air and gas distribution systems
- Provides high tensile strength with excellent coupling retention in high pressure, temperature and vibration environments
- Sizes -2 and -4 are single wall tubing construction
- Sizes -6 through -12 are reinforced tubing construction
- Pure air and gas distribution systems