Series PAT (Ultra Pure UV Resistant) Nylon Pure Air Tubing
Request for Quote
- Refine Search: Plastic
- Manufacturers: Parker Parflex
- Product Family: Series PAT
- Color: Black
- Length: 250 ft.
- Materials: Nylon
- Tubing Rating: Ultra Pure UV Resistant
- Tubing Size: 1/4 in.
- Wall Thickness: 0.040 in.
- Working Pressure: 300 PSI @73°F
Parker Parflex Series PAT (ultra pure, UV resistant) nylon pure air tubing, 1/4" O.D., .040" wall, .170" I.D., 300 psi @73°F working press., black color, 250 ft length
- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
Parflex Series PAT nylon pure air tubing is manufactured from a specially formulated nylon for use in pure air and gas distribution systems. Series PAT tubing offers excellent chemical resistance and UV light resistance. High tensile strength provides excellent coupling retention in high pressure, temperature, and vibration environments. PAT tubing is rated for full vacuum service at 28"Hg.
- Designed for use in pure air and gas distribution systems
- High tensile strength for excellent coupling retention
- 1/8" to 3/4" O.D. sizes
- Available black, brown, and silver colors
- Operating temperature range of -40 to +200°F at rated pressures with compatible fluids