The EZ-ZONE PM panel mount controller offers control options that reduce system complexity and thermal loop ownership cost. It can be ordered as a PID controller, an over/under limit controller or its functions can be combined into an integrated controller. An option to integrate a high amperage power controller output with a high-performance PID controller and an over/under limit controller in one space-saving, panel mount package is also available. Many communications options are offered to support connectivity needs.
- Integrated functions and high amperage power control output lower ownership costs
- Current monitoring detects heater current flow and provides alarm indication of a failed output device or heater load
- Features a wide range of serial communications capabilities
- Dual-channel controller provides two PID controllers in one space-saving package
- Configuration communications with software saves time and improves reliability of controller setup