Parker Series PV Clear Vinyl PVC Tubing
Request for Quote
- Product Type: PVC Tubing
- Manufacturer: Parker Parflex
- Product Family: Series PV
- Length: 100 ft.
- Materials: Clear PVC (Vinyl)
- Tubing Rating: Instrument and Laboratory Grade
- Tubing Size: 1/2 in.
- Wall Thickness: 1/16 in.
- Working Pressure: 45 PSI @73°F
Parker Parflex Series PV clear vinyl (PVC) tubing, 1/2" O.D., 1/16" wall, 3/8" I.D., 45 psi @73°F working press., clear color, 100 ft length
Parflex Series PV clear vinyl tubing is made from a virgin clear PVC resin, providing exceptional purity, clarity, and flexibility. Series PV tubing is Formula V-1 instrument and laboratory grade tubing that meets all FDA requirements for materials in contact with food and drugs for human consumption. PV tubing is crystal clear for full visibility and excellent appearance; with 70 durometer hardness for soft, easy handling and bending without collapse.
- Instrument and laboratory grade Formula V-1 for FDA compliance
- Highest quality virgin clear PVC resin
- 1/8" to 2-1/2" O.D sizes
- Operating temperature range of -40 to +150°F at rated pressures with compatible fluids