Power Supply Featuring OMRON’s Unique, New Undervoltage Alarm Function with Compact Body Contributing to Machine Downsizing
- New undervoltage alarm function assists in determining causes of errors (S8VM-_ _ _24A_/P_ only).
- Power failure alarm function provides notification of output voltage errors (300-, 600-, and 1,500-W models only).
- Broad range of possibilities with 8 capacities and 29 models to choose from.
- New, attentive design prevents screws from falling out of terminal block (except for output terminals of 300-, 600-, and 1,500-W models).
- Finger protection prevents electric shock.
- DIN Rail mounting.
- Safety standards: UL508/60950-1, CSA C22.2 No. 14/No. 60950-1, EN50178, EN60950-1 (The 300-, 600-, and 1,500-W models will not conform to safety standards if the customer replaces the fan.)
- Conforms to SEMI F47-0200 (when 200-V input is used).
- Harmonic current emissions: Conforms to EN61000-3-2 (except for 15- and 30-W models).