SQ130E1002PFSFF3.4 Parker Veriflo SQ130E High Purity High Flow Regulator
Request for Quote
- Product Type: High Pressure Regulator
- Max. Outlet Pressure: 100 PSIG
- Port 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- Port 2 Type: Face Seal Female (Swivel)
- Port Type: Face Seal Female (Swivel)
- Refine Search: High Purity
Parker Veriflo SQ130E High Purity High Flow Regulator, 2 ports, 316L SS body, 1000 psig max. inlet press., 100 psig max. outlet press., non-tied Hastelloy C-22 diaphragm, no outlet gauge, no inlet gauge, PCTFE seat, 3.4" face-to-face, 2P port config: 1/4" face seal female (swivel) all ports
The Parker Veriflo SQ130E is a high flow, high purity, point-of-use pressure regulator for modern semiconductor processing applications. The SQ130E is designed for use in process gas cabinets for precise control of gas pressure at or near the tool for flow rates up to 300 slpm at 200 psig inlet. This results in stable flow and pressure to the mass flow controller.
- Hastelloy C-22 poppet and diaphragm standard
- Tied diaphragm for added safety
- Capable of handling flows up to 300 slpm
- Compatible with the high flow of corrosive gases
- No wetted spring
- No threads exposed to the wetted area