Parker SQ420E High Purity Low Pressure Regulator (Point-of-Use)
Request for Quote
- Refine Search: High Purity
- Product Type: Low Pressure Regulator
- Manufacturer: Parker Veriflo
- Product Family: SQ420E Series
- Port Size: 1/2 in.
- Max. Outlet Pressure: 100 PSIG
- Port 2 Size: 1/2 in.
- Port 2 Type: Tube Stub
- Port Type: Face Seal Female (Swivel)
Parker Veriflo SQ420E High Purity Low Pressure Regulator (point-of-use), 2 ports, 316L SS body, 250 psig max. inlet press., 100 psig max. outlet press., tied Hastelloy C-22 diaphragm, no outlet gauge, no inlet gauge, PCTFE seat, 2P port config: 1/2" face seal female (swivel) all ports
The Parker Veriflo SQ420E Series is a high performance, high purity, point-of-use pressure regulator for modern semiconductor processing. Precise control of the gas discharge pressure at or near the tool served makes possible stable process control by a mass flow controller.
- Tied diaphragm for added safety
- Capable of operating at a wide range of flows from 0.5 cc/min to more than 800 liter/min
- Compatible with the high flow of corrosive gases
- No wetted spring
- No threads exposed to the wetted area