Fairchild Model T5221 Electro-Pneumatic I/P, E/P Transducer
$2,522.36 / EA
- Product Type: Electro-Pneumatic Transducer
- Manufacturer: Fairchild
- Product Family: Model T5200
- Flow Capacity: 40 SCFM (68 M³/HR)
- Input: 1 - 9 VDC
- Max. Output Pressure: 150 PSIG
- Max. Supply Pressure: 20 + 2 PSIG
- Output: 3 - 15 PSIG
Fairchild Model T5221 I/P, E/P transducer with 1-9 vdc input, 3-15 psig output and 1/4in FNPT ports
When your application requires a very specific control system, look to the T5221 Adjustable Ratio I/P, E/P Transducer. The T5221 Transducer is an electro-pneumatic device that converts a DC current or voltage input signal to a proportional output pressure. This device is made up of four sections, the Signal Conversion Section, the Pneumatic Section, the Ratio Section, and the Booster Section. The Fairchild T5221 I/P transducer has all the response and flow performance features of the T5200 series, with the addition of an Adjustable Gain from the ratio section, which allows this single device to cover most industrial and process control requirements. The output pressure is a function of signal pressure times the ratio of lever arm lengths on either side of the Pivot.
- Shock and Vibration resistant.
- Temperature Compensation.
- Adjustable Positive and Negative Bias.
- High Output Flow.
- Adjustable Gain.
- Maintains consistent output Pressure under shock and vibration conditions.
- Provides stable operation over wide operating Temperature Ranges.
- Permits use with various final control elements.
- Meets requirements for most industrial control applications.
- Allows a single device to cover most industrial and process control requirements.