T96201-BB1-T2 Barksdale Pressure Switch
- Application: Air Proving in HVAC System, Engine Monitoring, General Industrial, Hydraulic Power Unit, Irrigation System, Machine Tool, Medical Equipment, Mobile Hydraulic, Pump and Compressor Monitoring
- Approval: CSA
- Connection Type: 1/4 in. Male Threaded
- Contact Configuration: SPDT
- Contact Rating: 5 A @ 125/250 VAC/30 VDC
- Enclosure: IP65
- Operating Pressure Rating: 190 to 600 PSI
- Operator Type: Buna-N Diaphragm/O-Ring Seal, Stainless Steel/Non-Stick Backup Ring Piston
- Pressure Media: Air
- Product Type: Pressure Switch
Barksdale 96201 Series Pressure Switch, 1/4" MPT, 125/250 VAC/30 VDC, 5 A, 190 to 600 PSI, SPDT, IP65, Buna-N Diaphragm/O-Ring Seal, Stainless Steel/Non-Stick Back Up Ring Piston, Field Adjustable, Single Circuit, Pressure Switch.
Pressure Switch; Type Field Adjustable, Single Circuit; Operator Type Buna-N Diaphragm/O-Ring Seal, Stainless Steel/Non-Stick Backup Ring Piston; Operating Pressure Rating 190 to 600 PSI; Pressure Media Air; Contact Configuration SPDT; Contact Rating 5 Amp at 125/250 Volt AC/30 Volt DC; Connection Type 1/4 Inch Male Threaded; Enclosure IP65; Application Pump and Compressor Monitoring, Air Proving in HVAC System, Engine Monitoring, Machine Tool, Hydraulic Power Unit, Mobile Hydraulic, Medical Equipment, Irrigation System, General Industrial; Approval CSA; Accuracy +/-2 Percent; Electrical Connection 43650A DIN Connector; Process Connection Material Brass; Temperature Rating -40 to 165 Deg F; Includes Secure Hex Body with Open End Wrench, Hand Turn Adjustment SleeveFeatures/Benefits
Compact size; Extremely versatile; Single pole double throw snap action switchingSeries Information
The Series 96201 Pressure Switches offer a durable and versatile solution to your pressure control problems in a compact, economical package. A wide range of factory options is available in plastic, brass or stainless steel, allowing the switch to be custom configured to the exact needs of your application. With the addition of an optional conduit connector, the switch becomes watertight and bears a NEMA 4 rating. The addition of optional DIN electrical connector allows for ease of installation and maintenance. Designed to control pressures from vacuum up to 7500 psi, the Series 96201 Pressure Switches are an outstanding choice to meet your demanding industrial applications.