SSAC Time Delay Relay
- Product Type: Time Delay Relay
- Manufacturer: Littelfuse
- Product Family: SSAC
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Initiate Time: 60ms or less
- Input Tolerance: - 20% to 10%
- Input Voltage: 12VDC
- Max. Operating Temperature: 149 F
- Min. Operating Temperature: -4 F
- Output Form: SPDT
- Recycle Time: 150ms or less
- Reset Time: 50ms or less
- Termination Type: Octal 8-pin
- Time Delay Range: 1-1023 in 1s increments
The TDB Series combines accurate digital circuitry with isolated, 10A, DPDT or SPDT contacts in an 8 or 11-pin plug-in package. The TDB Series features DIP switch selectable time delays ranging from 0.1-10,230 seconds in three ranges. The TDB Series is the product of choice for custom control panel and OEM designers.
Operation (Delay-on-Break): Input voltage must be applied to the input before and during timing. Upon closure of the initiate switch, the output relay is energized. The time delay begins when the initiate switch is opened (trailing edge triggered). The output remains energized during timing. At the end of the time delay, the output de-energizes. The output will energize if the initiate switch is closed when input voltage is applied.
Reset: Reclosing the initiate switch during timing resets the time delay. Loss of input voltage resets the time delay and output.