Parker Veriflo Tubebond Reducer Fitting
- Refine Search: Components
- Manufacturer: Parker Veriflo
- Product Family: Tubebond Series
- End Connection: Welded x Welded
- Material: PFA
- Size A: 1 in.
- Size B: 1/2 in.
- Product Type: Reducers
- Application: Acid, Base and Slurry, CMP/Slurry System, Corrosive and Specialty Chemical, PFA Tubing, Semiconductor Tool, Tool Hook-Up, Ultra-High Purity Tubing System, Valve Manifold Box
Reducer Fitting; Size A 1 Inch; Size B 1/2 Inch; End Connection Welded x Welded; Material PFA; Application Corrosive and Specialty Chemical, Acid, Base and Slurry, Semiconductor Tool, Tool Hook-Up, Valve Manifold Box, CMP/Slurry System, PFA Tubing, Ultra-High Purity Tubing System,FEATURES
Used for Corrosive Chemicals; Eliminates Tube Union Leak Points; Provides Stronger Tube Connection Than Conventional FittingsSeries/Model Information
Tubebond Series PFA Tube Bond Fittings (sizes 1/4 to 1 inch) offer high leak integrity and are ideal for ultra-high purity (UHP) tubing systems that do not require removable components or have lower pressure requirements that may not require PFA pipe.