TT6000-706 Fairchild Products Model T6000 Electro-Pneumatic Transducer 0-5 VDC Input / 0-120 psig Output 1/4" FPT I/O - Terminal Block
- Product Type: Electro-Pneumatic Transducer
- Accuracy: ±0.75% Full Scale
- Action Type: Field Reversible
- Air Connection: 1/4 in. FNPT Threaded x 1/4 in. FNPT Threaded
- Air Flow Rate: 11 SCFM @ 150 PSIG Supply
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Electrical Connection: Terminal Block
- Input Signal: 0-5 VDC
- Input Type: Voltage
- Mounting Method: DIN Rail - Mount Kit 16893 (Included), Flat Surface - (2) #10-32 TPI Screw, Panel/Wall - 16799-1 Mount Kit (Included)
- Output Signal: 0-120 psig
- Output Type: Pressure
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 150°F
Fairchild Model T6000 Electro-Pneumatic Transducer, 1/4" FPT I/O Ports, 0-5 VDC Input, 0-120 psig Output, 11 SCFM @ 150 PSIG Supply, Aluminum Body/Housing, Nitrile Diaphragm, Terminal Block, Field Reversible, Extended Range, Voltage to Pressure, Compact Size, RFI/EMI Protection.
The T6000 compact size E/P, I/P pressure transducer is a field reversible unit that provides an output directly or inversely proportional to the input signal. Its six available output pressure ranges and six available input signal ranges meet most process and machine requirements. The T6000 Series is designed for precision applications providing maximum versatility. The modular construction permits any basic unit to be used in the explosion-proof, rack, wall, pipe, panel, DIN rail or 3, 5, 10, or 15 unit manifold configurations and servicing or calibration is quick and easy. An extended range T6000 I/P Transducer is also available, which provides output pressure capability up to 0-120 psi [0-8.0 BAR], (0-800 kPa). The Extended Unit is made up of three sections, the Primary Control Section, the Pneumatic Relay Section, and an additional Pneumatic Relay Section. The additional Relay Section is used to amplify the output pressure.Features
- Field reversible.
- RFI/EMI Protection.
- Six output pressure ranges.
- Six input signal ranges.
- Compact size.
- Explosion-Proof NEMA 4X, IP65, Type 4 Enclosure available.
- Input and Output ports on both front and bottom.
- Provides output which is directly or inversely proportional to the input signal.
- Eliminates susceptibility to electromagnetic and radio interference.
- Meets final control element requirements for most applications.
- Meets most process and machine requirements.
- Permits use in space restricted areas.
- Well suited for outdoor and indoor installations.
- Simplifies installation and pneumatic piping.
*Mounting Bracket Kits 16799-1 and 16893-1 included with unit.