The Rotork Fairchild Model 10 is a precision pressure regulator designed for applications that require high performance and accurate process control. Stability of regulated pressure is maintained under varying flow conditions through the use of an aspirator tube which adjusts the supply valve in accordance with the flow velocity. The Model 10 features control sensitivity of 1/8 in
water column and a balanced supply valve to deliver consistent and reliable precision accuracy to maintain your desired set point regardless of supply pressure changes or conditions. The Fairchild Model 10 pressure regulator will handle a 500 psig [34 BAR] maximum supply pressure and offers nine (9) output pressure ranges from 0-2 psig [0-0.15 BAR] (0-15 kPa) up to 5-400 psig [0.3-28 BAR] (35-2800 kPa).
- Highest accuracy pressure regulator available
- Prevents supply pressure changes from affecting the setpoint
- Isolates diaphragm from flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing
- Compensates downstream pressure droop under flow conditions
- Select the range best suited for your application
- Permits backflow of downstream pressure
- Facilitates the handling of harsh media
- Hazardous locations: Group II, Category 2, Gas and Dusts: Zones 1, 2 and 21,22, respectively Gas Groups IIA and IIB
Oil free air must be applied to the regulator. Use a filter to remove dirt and entrained liquid in the air line ahead of the regulator. If an air line lubricator is used, it MUST be located downstream of the regulator, to avoid interference with regulator performance.