102MP-10 Edwards 102 Series StackLight is a unique audible-visual signaling device that may contain up to five light modules and a pulsating horn in a single, integrated stack. Two optional sounder modules are also available. The Triliptical diffusion optic lens allows viewing from close up while still projecting the light through use of a built-in projection ring. The lens modules are available with LED, Incandescent, Halogen or Strobe light sources. Options for steady-on or flashing are available. The 102 Series offers a shorter base for panel or conduit mounting as well as a taller base, designed for use with a sounder module.
- LED, Incandescent, Halogen and Strobe light source
- Steady-on or flashing
- Six lens colors available
- Two optional IP54 sounders available - single tone module, multi-tone module w/ eight available tones
- Sounder modules provide 89dB @ 1 meter/79dB @ 10ft.
- Base and light modules are IP65 rated
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- Option for panel or conduit mounting
- NEMA Type 3R and 4X enclosure
- Optional mounting not included