107DV2BSTA-EK Edwards Flashing Xenon Beacon
Request for Quote
- Refine Search: Fire Safety
- Product Type: Beacons
- Product Family: 107 Series
107DV2BSTA-EK Edwards Signaling 107 Series Flashing Xenon Beacon, NEMA Type 3R and 4X enclosure, Suitable for indoor/outdoor/marine applications, bracket mount, amber colored lens, 800000 peak candela, 12-48/DC, 1.2 A - 0.38 A.
107DV2BSTA-EK Edwards 107DDV2 and 107DV2 Series Xenon strobe beacons are signaling devices designed for installation in Division 2 environments requiring a NEMA Type 3R or 4X installation. Rigid specifications and state-of-the-art technology provide for high visual output and low maintenance. The 107DDV2 Series is Diode Polarized for use in electrically supervised circuits. Both versions can be bracket, ceiling or pendant mounted.
- Xenon strobe light source
- Flash rate 65 fpm
- High impact glass dome
- Dome Guard (Optional)
- NEMA Type 3R and 4X enclosure
- Suitable for indoor, outdoor and marine applications
- Option for bracket, ceiling or pendant mount
- Class I, Div 2, Groups A, B, C and D; Class II, Div 1, Groups E, F and G; Class II, Div 2, Groups F and G; Class III