Edwards Multi-Mode Beacon LED
Request for Quote
- Refine Search: Fire Safety
- Manufacturer: Edwards Signaling
- Product Family: 125XBR Class
- Product Type: Beacons
125XBRMB120A Edwards Signaling 125XBR Class Multi-Mode Beacon LED, steady-on/flashing, gray base, NEMA Type 4X enclosure, panel/conduit mount, blue colored LED, 148000 hours of lamp life, flash rate 65 fpm, 120/AC, 0.108 A.
125XBRMB120A Edwards 125XBR Class XTRA-BRITE LED beacons are multi-mode signaling devices, available in two versions, steady-on/flashing (125XBRM) and steady-on/lightburst (125XBRZ). Both versions feature a corrosion resistant NEMA Type 4X enclosure and can be panel or conduit mounted. The base is manufactured from a 33% glass filled nylon, providing high resistance to heat and high chemical resistivity. The lens is made of shatter resistant polycarbonate.
- Multi-mode LED - 125XBRM steady-on/flashing (65 fpm), 125XBRZ steady-on/lightburst (420 fpm)
- LED light source
- Gray or black glass filled nylon base
- Protective wire guard available
- Option for panel or conduit mounting
- NEMA Type 4X enclosure
- Operating temperature range