12Z-B8XJ-SSP Parker Three Way B-Series Ball Valve
$430.41 / EA
Not In Stock – Backorder Today
- Refine Search: Instrumentation
- Product Type: Ball Valves
- Manufacturers: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: B Series
- End 1 Size: 22mm
- End 1 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 3/4 in.
- End 2 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- End 3 Size: 3/4 in.
- End 3 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- Seal Material: PTFE
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 350°F (-54°C to 177°C)
- Seat Material: PTFE
Parker CPI Three Way B-Series Ball Valve, SS body, 3/4" single ferrule tube fitting ends, directional handle actuation, PTFE seat, PTFE seal
The Parker B-series 3-way ball valve is designed to provide positive leak tight shut off and directional control of fluids in process and instrumentation applications. This 3-way ball valve features a 180 degree rotation of the stem for directional flow switching.
- 180 degree actuation for directional flow switching
- Stainless steel and brass construction
- Adjustable packing without removing valve from system
- Micro-finished ball provides positive seal
- Low operating torques