12Z-B8XJ-V-SS-61ACX-2 Parker B-Series Three-Way Ball Valve
$880.66 / EA
Not In Stock – Backorder Today
- Refine Search: Instrumentation
- Product Type: Ball Valves
- Manufacturers: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: B Series
- End 1 Size: 22mm
- End 1 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 3/4 in.
- End 2 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- End 3 Size: 3/4 in.
- End 3 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon
- Temperature Rating: -15°F to 450°F (-26°C to 232°C)
- Seat Material: PTFE
Parker B-Series Three-Way Ball Valve, stainless steel body, 3/4" single ferrule tube fitting ends, 60 series pneumatic actuator, PTFE seat, fluorocarbon rubber seal
Designed to provide positive leak tight shut off and directional control of fluids in process and instrumentation applications, the Parker B Series three-way ball valve may be used as a diverter or selector valve. This B-series valve features a 180 degree stem rotation in both manual and remote actuated versions. When used as a selector valve, the unit is equipped with spring-loaded seats.
- 180 degree actuation for directional flow switching
- Stainless steel and brass construction
- Micro-finished ball provides positive seal
- Adjustable packing without removing valve from system
- Low operating torques