Parker Filter Valve
$506.44 / EA
- Refine Search: Particulate
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: F Series
- Filter Rating: 10 Micron
- Inlet Connection: Single Ferrule Compression
- Inlet Size: 3/4 in.
- Outlet Connection: Single Ferrule Compression
- Outlet Size: 3/4 in.
- Product Type: Inline
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon Rubber
- Temperature Rating: -15°F to 400°F (-26°C to 204°C)
Parker CPI F12 Series Filter Valve, 3/4" CPI™ Compression, Inline Configuration, Single Ferrule Compression, 10 Filter Rating, Fluorocarbon Rubber Seal, Stainless Steel Body .
The Parker F Series Filters are designed to capture contaminants from one micron to 450 micron. These filters are compact inline designs manufactured from stainless steel or brass bar stock and have large filtration areas. They employ sintered stainless steel elements for Filter Ratings up to 100 and wire cloth elements for 250 and 450 Filter Ratings. The elements are easily removed for cleaning or replacement to maintain suitable flow capacities.