Chromalox URPT 3/8" Dia. Heart Cross-Section Tubular Heater
$434.95 / EA
- Product Type: Tubular Heater
- Manufacturer: Chromalox
- Product Family: Model URPT
- Heater Application & Type: Heart Cross-Section
- Max. Working Temperature: 1600°F
- Sheath Diameter: 0.375 in.
- Sheath Material: Incoloy
- Wattage: 4.4 kW
- Shape: Heart-shaped
Chromalox URPT 3/8" Dia. Heart Cross-Section Tubular Heater, 240V, 4400W, 40W/sq.in. watt density, 0.375" heart-shaped dia., 47-3/16" Incoloy sheath, Type 8 term., 1600°F max. working temp. (Replacement element for U-RP radiant heaters)
URPT 3/8" Dia. Heart Cross-Section
- Component of Radiant Heater (type U-RP)
- Tubular heating elements perform exceptional industrial heat transfer by conduction, convection, or radiation to heat liquids, air, gases, and surfaces. In most commercial heater assemblies, tubular element design configurations vary: round, triangular, flat press, and formed. Bends are made to customer requirements: custom built from 0.200" to 0.475" diameters, a multitude of sheath materials with sheath temperature capabilities up to 1600°F, and watt densities to fit many applications up to 600 volts. Available with over 20 optional terminations and many stocked accessories.
- Type 8 Terminals — Standard with threaded clip to facilitate wiring.
- Retaining Rings — Locate elements in radiant heater assemblies.
- Work Temperatures — See Tubular Heaters Overview section.
- Bending — Lengthwise only. See bending requirements bending requirements in the Tubular Heater Overview section.