Parker Metering Valve
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: NSL Series
- Actuation: Knurled Handle
- Application: Monitoring System, Test Panel
- Body Material: ASTM A182 F316 Stainless Steel
- End Connection: A-LOK Double Ferrule Compr. x A-LOK Double Ferrule Compr.
- End To End Distance: 2.04 in.
- Handle Material: ASTM A582 303 SS
- Nominal Size: 1/16 in. x 1/16 in.
- Pressure Rating: 2000 PSIG CWP
- Temperature: -40°F to 250 °F
Adapter Fitting; Type Male, Reducing; Size A 1 Inch; Size B 1/2 Inch; End Connection Male Threaded x Female Threaded; Material 316 Stainless Steel; Process Cold Worked; Pressure Rating 15000 PSI; Temperature Rating -423 to 1200 Deg F; Application Chemical/Petrochemical, Research, Oil and Gas; Applicable Standard ISO 9001; Hex Size 1.38 Inch; Includes Gland, Collar, Tube Nut and SleeveFeatures/Benefits
Male to Female Adapters Provide the Flexibility Needed for Both Large Complex Systems to Simple Tube RackSeries/Model Information
Male/female adapters are designed to adapt a female connection to another size and/or type of connection without the need for additional couplings. In selecting an adapter involving two different sized connections, the larger connection should be on the male end where it is possible to maximize the mechanical strength of the adapter.Autoclave supplies many other types of adapters on special order. These include Autoclave UniVersa-Lok swaged-type connections, socketweld to O.D. tube or nominal pipe size, male or female AN connections and others.Inclusions
Graphite Braided Yarn Packing