SYMCOM 3-Phase Voltage Monitor w/OT08PC
- Manufacturer: Littelfuse
- Product Family: SYMCOM
- Product Type: Voltage Monitor
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Input Voltage: 475-600VAC
- Max Operating Temperature: 158 F
- Min Operating Temperature: -40 F
- Mounting Method: DIN Rail or Surface Mount
- Output Form: SPDT
- Output Load Rating: 10A @ 240VAC
- Output Load Rating Pilot Duty: 480VA @ 240VAC
- Overvoltage Reset Voltage: 107%
- Overvoltage Trip Voltage: 110%
- Restart Delay Range: Manual 1-500s adj
- Trip Delay Range: Over/Under/Unbalanced 1-30s adj; single-phasing faults 1s fixed
- Trip Point Accuracy: +/-1%
- Undervoltage Reset Voltage: 93%
- Undervoltage Trip Voltage: 90%
- Voltage Unbalance Reset: Trip setting minus 1% (5-8%) or Trip setting minus 0.5% (2-4%)
- Voltage Unbalance Trip Point: 2-8% adj
The 201A-AU is a 3-phase, auto-ranging, dual-range voltage monitor that protects 190-480VAC, 50/60Hz motors regardless of size. Has user adjustable 1-30 second trip delay, manual or 1-500 second restart delay, and 2-8% voltage unbalance trip point.
The product also provides a user selectable nominal voltage setpoint and the voltage monitor automatically selects between the 200V and 400V range. The Model 201A-AU includes advanced single LED diagnostics, where five different light patterns distinguish between faults and normal conditions.
This unique microcontroller-based voltage and phase-sensing device constantly monitors the 3-phase voltages to detect harmful power line conditions. When a harmful condition is detected, the 201A-AU's output relay is deactivated after a specified trip delay. The output relay reactivates after power line conditions return to acceptable levels.