Fairchild Model 20 Pneumatic Precision Booster 1:1 ratio
Available to Order
Fairchild Model 20 Pneumatic Precision Booster, 1:1 ratio, 250 psi [17 BAR] supply, 45 SCFM [76.5m3/Hr]@100 psi/20 psi, 150 psi [10 BAR] max output, 3/8 FPT line, 1/4 FPT gauge, 1/4 FPT signal, Nitrile on Dacron.
- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
The Rotork Fairchild Model 20 Volume Booster is a smaller pneumatic device capable of high flow and exhaust capacity. This device uses a force balance system to control the movement of the supply and exhaust valves. With its pilot operated regulator design, the M20 handles up to 150 psig [10 BAR] (1000 kPa) supply pressure and has ten available ratios to cover a wide range of applications. The M20 Booster provides a flow capacity of 45 SCFM [76.5m3/Hr], which equates to a Cv factor of approximately 1.0 in forward mode.
- Provides fast responsive operation
- Easily suits your downstream pressure requirements
- Allows tuning for optimum dynamic response (1:1 ratio only) and cycle free operation with valve positioners
- Facilitates use with pneumatic signal devices that cannot be adjusted to zero signal pressure
- Eliminates hunting and buzzing
- Easy installation in the field
- Allows servicing the Model 20 using Service Kit without removal from line
- Suitable for use in all Canadian territories and provinces