2202A-L Sentrol Magnetic Contact
Request for Quote
Not In Stock – Backorder Today
- Product Type: Magnetic Contacts
- Manufacturers: Sentrol
- Product Family: 2200 Series
2202A-L Sentrol 2200 Series Magnetic Contact, IP67, -40 to 150 F temp range, aluminum housing, 100V op voltage, 0.5A, 7.5W/VA, normally open, surface mount 18 in SS armored lead, 3 in gap.
- Product Description
2202A-L The 2202 Series overhead door magnetic contact is for use in the rigorous environments of commercial and industrial installations. The floor mount units are constructed with a low profile heavy cast aluminum housing. A wide operating gap distance of up to 3 inches makes installation easy and helps prevent false alarms caused by door movement or damaged and loose fitting doors. The 2202 Series is available with a universal style magnet that allows for greater installation flexibility. The reed switch assembly is fully encased in Sentrol's exclusive polyurethane potting material to prevent damage due to moisture or humidity.
- Miniature, low profile design
- Stainless steel armored cable for added security, reliability
- Wide working gap for overhead doors
- Small size less likely to be damaged by forklifts
- Optional tamper loop (depending on model)