224565 Chromalox CPHI High Intensity Quartz Faced Radiant Heater
$839.50 / EA
- Refine Search: Heaters
- Product Type: Radiant Heaters
- Manufacturers: Chromalox
- Product Family: Model CPHI
- Heater Application & Type: High Intensity
- Heater Size: 8 in. x 10 in.
- Thermowell: No
- Wattage: 3.2 kW
Chromalox CPHI High Intensity Quartz Faced Radiant Heater, 240/480V, 3200W, 40W/sq.in. watt density, 8" x 10" heater size, 1750°F max. emitter temp., no thermowell
CPHI High Intensity Quartz Faced Radiant Heater
- 40 W/In²
- 1.6 - 4.8 kW
- 240 and 480 Volt
- 1 and 3 Phase
- 1750°F Max. Emitter Temp.
- 10" Long x 4 - 12" ide
- Moisture Removal from Bottles, Cans and Components
- Nylon and Dye Heat Setting
- Firing Vitreous Enamels
- Soften Plastics prior to Thermoforming
- Heating for Shrink Fitting
- Sealing Glass to Metal
- Shrink and Blister Packaging
- Brown Food Prior to Freezing
- Wherever Close Maximum Heat is Required, such as Process Boosting
- Highest Watt Density Available of any Medium Wave Infrared Radiant Panel Heater — Due to thermal and electrical properties of the grooved quartz face plate, CPHI has the highest watt density (5.76 kW/Ft2) of any medium wave infrared radiant panel.
- Uniform Radiation Pattern Assured with a wide flat infrared surface versus the line pattern given in normal radiant heaters. This eliminates uneven heating of the work and allows uniform heating of a stationary surface such as in an indexing process.