Parker B-Series Three-Way Ball Valve
$137.21 / EA
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: B Series
- End 1 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 1/8 in.
- End 2 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- Seal Material: PTFE
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 350°F (-54°C to 177°C)
- End 1 Size: 1/8 in.
- End 3 Size: 1/8 in.
- End 3 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- Seat Material: PCTFE
Parker B-Series Three-Way Ball Valve, stainless steel body, 1/8" double ferrule tube fitting ends, directional handle, PCTFE seat, PTFE seal, yellow handle
Designed to provide positive leak tight shut off and directional control of fluids in process and instrumentation applications, the Parker B Series three-way ball valve may be used as a diverter or selector valve. This B-series valve features a 180 degree stem rotation in both manual and remote actuated versions. When used as a selector valve, the unit is equipped with spring-loaded seats.
- 180 degree actuation for directional flow switching
- Stainless steel and brass construction
- Micro-finished ball provides positive seal
- Adjustable packing without removing valve from system
- Low operating torques