Parker Three Way B-Series Ball Valve
$581.29 / EA
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: B Series
- End 1 Type: FNPT
- End 2 Size: 1/8 in.
- End 2 Type: FNPT
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon
- Temperature Rating: -15°F to 450°F (-26°C to 232°C)
- End 1 Size: 1/8 in.
- End 3 Size: 1/8 in.
- End 3 Type: FNPT
- Seat Material: PCTFE
Parker Three Way B-Series Ball Valve, 1/8" Female NPT, B2X Valve Series, PCTFE Seat, Fluorocarbon Rubber Seal, Brass Body, Pneumatic Actuator Operated.
The Parker B-series 3-way ball valve is designed to provide positive leak tight shut off and directional control of fluids in process and instrumentation applications. This 3-way ball valve features a 180 degree rotation of the stem for directional flow switching.
- 180 degree actuation for directional flow switching
- Stainless steel and brass construction
- Adjustable packing without removing valve from system
- Micro-finished ball provides positive seal
- Low operating torques