Parker MPI Connector to High Pressure
$108.76 / EA
- Refine Search: Straight
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: X41HBMP7
- End 1 Type: Medium Pressure Inverted Tube Fitting
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: Male High Pressure Inverted Tube Fitting
- End 1 Size: 1/4 in.
- Product Type: Adapter
Parker MPI adapter, 316SS, 1/4" medium pressure inverted tube fitting x 1/4" male high pressure inverted tube fitting, 15,000 psi WORKING PRESS.
Parker MPI inverted tube fittings are designed to provide secure, tight, and leak-resistant connections for applications that require operating pressures in the range of 6000 to 15,000 psi. Ideally suited for use with liquids and gases, standard MPI fittings are made of Heat Code Traceable 316 stainless Steel.
- Two ferrule design for tight pressure seal
- Positive leak-free seal after repeated reassembly
- Long thread area for improved resistance to pressure and load on ferrules
- Long tube-support area improves resistance to vibration and line loads