131.15 Specialty Gas Gauge, 0-10000 PSI, 2" Dial
$80.56 / EA
- Manufacturer: WIKA
- Dial Size: 2"
- Product Family: 131.15
- Pressure Range: Standard Pressure Range
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case
- Wetted Material: Stainless Steel
- Case: Steel
- Refine Search: Industrial
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 10000 PSI
WIKA 131.15 Specialty Gas Gauge, dry case, 2" dial, 0-10,000 psig range, 316 SS wetted parts, 1/4" NPT lower mount, chrome-plated steel case, 3/2/3% of span accuracy
Designed for use with specialty compressed gases requiring stainless steel wetted parts, the WIKA 131.15 pressure gauge features a chrome-plated steel case, 316 SS wetted parts, and brass movement. The 131.15 pressure gauge is cleaned for use in oxygen service, and includes "USE NO OIL" printed in red on the dial face.
- Designed for use with specialty compressed gases
- 316 stainless steel wetted parts
- Chrome-plated steel case
- Cleaned for oxygen service