1000 Pressure Gauge, 0-400 PSI, 4.5" Dial
$14.32 / EA
- Manufacturer: Ashcroft
- Product Family: 1000 Series, 1000H Series
- Pressure Range: Standard Pressure Range
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Dial Size: 4-1/2"
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 400 PSI
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Steel
Ashcroft 1000 Pressure Gauge, dry case, 4-1/2" dial, 0-400 psig range, copper alloy (brass) wetted parts, 1/4" NPT lower mount, black-painted steel case.
Ashcroft 1000 pressure gauges have a black steel case and ring with a glass window. Appropriate for general industrial applications, these gauges feature the patented PowerFlex movement for superior resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation. True Zero indication assures zero pressure readings, reducing the potential risk of installing a damaged gauge.
- Black steel case with black ring and glass window
- Brass socket and soldered bronze tube design
- ASME B 40.1, Grade B, +/-3-2-3% of span
- 4-1/2" dial size
- Vacuum to 600 psig ranges