Parker CO Series Check Valve
$109.77 / EA
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: CO Series
- End 1 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- End 1 Size: 1/4 in.
- Max. Temperature: 400°F
- Seat Material: Fluorocarbon
Parker A-LOK CO-Series Check Valve, 1/4" A-LOK® Compression, 5 psig Crack Pressure, Fluorocarbon Rubber Seat, 316 Stainless Steel Body.
Parker CO Series Check Valves are designed for uni-directional flow control of fluids and gases in industries such as chemical processing, oil and gas production and transmission, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, power and utilities. The CO Series Check Valve is particularly suitable for applications requiring high integrity leak rates and re-sealing capabilities.
- Seal integrity across the seat and to atmosphere is tested to 4 x 10-9 std atm-cc/sec (4 x 10-10 kPa - L/sec) for the CO4L with fluorocarbon rubber seals. All other sizes and seal materials are tested to 1 x 10-5 std atm-cc/sec (1 x 10-6 kPa - L/sec).
- Special seat seal design provides a repeatable high integrity seal and accurate cracking pressures
- 100% factory tested. Cracking pressures include: 1/3, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, and 100 psi.
- Valves are available with Male and Female NPT, CPITM, A-LOK®, UltraSeal, Male and Female VacuSeal, and Tube Adapter
- Heat code traceability
- Color coded identification labels indicate seal material