4A-MB4LPFA-SSP Parker MB Series Miniature Ball Valve
$101.10 / Each
- Interchanges With: SS-42S4
- Max. Temperature: 300°F
- Seat Material: PFA
- End 1 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- Seal Material: PFA
With its rugged compact design, the Parker MB Series miniature ball valve offers positive shut off of fluids in process, power and instrumentation applications. The MB Series valve is available in 2-way and 3-way configurations, a variety of port connections, and in brass and 316 stainless steel construction.
- One piece seat/packing design and stem/ball
- Bi-directional flow with handle indicating flow direction
- Full operating pressure at any port
- Manual or pneumatic actuation
- Low operating torques
Parker guarantees that all A-LOK® fittings (including A-LOK® ended valves) are of equal quality to and will perform as well as the Swagelok fitting. Parker guarantees that the A-LOK® fittings are completely interchangeable with all sizes of the Swagelok fittings and individual components of the A-LOK® fittings can be intermixed with the components of the Swagelok fitting including the new and old rear ferrule. In fact, since 1984, thousands of customers have successfully used the A-LOK® fittings in conjunction with the Swagelok fitting.