4M-Q4VY-SS Parker CPI/A-Lok Series Instrumentation Couplings
$42.52 / EA
- Refine Search: Components
- Product Type: Nipple
- Manufacturers: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: CPI Series
- Body Size: 1/4 in.
- Nipple Type: Male Pipe Nipple
- Port Connection: MNPT
- Port Size: 1/4 in.
Parker CPI Series Instrumentation Coupling, 1/4 316 stainless Steel valved plug, 3000 psig rating, 1/4" MNPT ends, Viton seal
The Parker CPI/A-lok Series high integrity quick coupling design can be used in modest vacuum (50 millitorr) as well as pressures to 3000 psi. The CPI/A-lok Series is 100% leak tested to an integrity of 1x10(-6) cc/sec max, and is available in a choice of either CPI single ferrule or A-lok double ferrule tube fittings. These quick couplers do not contain any solid lubricants that can contaminate samples and give faulty analyzer readings.
- Brass and stainless Steel in body sizes 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"
- Double shut-off or single shut-off designs
- Simple push-pull action to connect and disconnect lines (no tools required)
- Reliable, leak-tight O-ring seal for vacuum or pressure systems
- Poppet valves automatically open upon connect, and close when disconnected
- Valve guide positively aligns valve with seat to prevent leakage
- Durable ball-locking mechanism assures reliable connection