Parker NP6 Series Needle Valve
$219.54 / EA
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: NP6 Series
- End 1 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 1 Type: MNPT
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: FNPT
- Configuration: Angle
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 450°F (-54°C to 232°C)
- Stem Seal: PTFE
- Stem Type: Blunt
Parker NP6 Series Needle Valve, 1/4" Male NPT, 1/4" Female NPT, NP6A Valve Series, Angle Configuration, Blunt Stem Type, PTFE Packing, Stainless Steel Body with Panel Nut, Manually Operated.
Parker NP6 Needle Valves are designed with packing below the stem threads and a two-piece stem. The packing below the threads protects the flow stream from thread lubricant contamination or washout and also protects the stem threads from potential damaging effects of the media. The two-piece stem produces a non-rotating lower stem for superior, repeatable sealing and reduced packing wear.
- Packing below power threads protects thread lubricants from media and isolates the media from the lubricant for severe service applications
- O-ring dust seal in bonnet protects stem threads from external contamination
- Choice of two non-rotating stem types:
- R-Stem - All metal, blunt stem tip
- K-Stem - PCTFE stem tip
- Non rotating lower stem extends packing and valve life 316 stainless steel construction
- Inline and angle patterns
- Wide variety of US Customary and SI ports
- Panel mountable
- 100% factory tested
- Optional color coded handles