Parker NP6-Series Packing Below Thread Valve
$227.03 / EA
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: NP6 Series
- End 1 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 1 Type: MNPT
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: FNPT
- Configuration: Angle
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 450°F (-54°C to 232°C)
- Stem Seal: PTFE
- Stem Type: Blunt
Parker NP6-Series Packing Below Thread Valve, angle pattern-combination ends, 316 SS body, 1/4 MNPT inlet x 1/4" FNPT outlet, blunt (hard seat) stem configuration, Teflon stem packing, integral hard seat, includes panel nut, colored handle
The Parker NP6 needle valve is designed with a non-rotating lower stem and packing located below the stem threads. The packing below the thread (PBT) design of this valve protects the stem threads from potential damage; and isolates lubricant from the media, avoiding contamination.
- Inline and angle patterns standard
- 1/4-inch to ½-inch connections
- 316 stainless steel construction standard
- Pressures to 6,000 psig and temperatures to 700 deg F
- Choice of stem types and packing materials