Parker NL Series Precision Metering Valve
$136.03 / EA
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: NL Series
- End 1 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 1 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- Seal Material: Buna-N
- Temperature Rating: -50°F to 300°F (-46°C to 149°C)
- Handle Type: Knurled
Parker NL Series Precision Metering Valve, stainless steel inline pattern body, 1/4" single ferrule tube fitting ends, knurled knob handle, 5 degree stem taper and .207 Cv, Buna-N rubber seals
For use typically in analytical instrumentation or research lab environments, the Parker NL Series metering valve is designed to provide accurate and stable control of low gas and liquid flow rates. Available in both inline and angle pattern designs, the NL Series valve handles operating pressures to 1000 psig.
- 316 stainless steel or brass forged body construction
- Angle or straight connection pattern
- Panel or in-line mounting
- Optional slotted or vernier knobs
- Operating pressures and temperatures to 1000 psig and 400 degrees F