Edwards Incandescent Beacon with Horn
Request for Quote
- Refine Search: Audible & Visible Signals
- Manufacturer: Edwards Signaling
- Product Family: 51 Series
- Decibels: 95 dB
- Product Type: Beacons/Horns
- Operating Temperature: -35 C to 66° C
- Operating Voltage: 120VAC
- Unit Type: Audio/Visual
- Weight: 2.05 lb
51B-N5-40W Edwards Signaling Blue Incandescent Beacon with Horn, 6 in W x 7.38 in H, 120VAC/50-60Hz, Flashing, 95dB@1m, -35 C to 66 C max operating temperature.
51B-N5-40W 51 Series Flashing Incandescent beacons with integrated horns are combination visual and audible signaling devices, designed for indoor or outdoor applications. The integrated horn is synchronized with the flashing incandescent. The base is cast and can function as a junction box. The double fresnel lens is made of shatter-resistant polycarbonate and optically engineered to maximize light distribution and viewing distance.
- Incandescent light source with integrated horn
- Flash rate 65 fpm
- Shatter-resistant double fresnel polycarbonate lens
- Cast base can function as a junction box
- Suitable for use in indoor and outdoor applications
- Horn is 95dB at 1 meter/85dB at 10ft.
- Option for panel, conduit or box mounting
- Operating temperature range