The Model 91 High Pressure Selector Relay is designed to select the higher of two signal pressures, and to provide a continuous output pressure (or pressure range) to a controller. The ability to precisely control pressure switching and pressure monitoring functions make the Model 91 the logical choice in dead end or low flow applications such as precision control loops.
- Small, rugged design.
- Soft seat construction.
- Low selection differential.
- Fast response.
- Automatic switching.
- Suitable for installation where space is limited.
- Assures positive shutoff.
- Allow precise control of switching function.
- Well suited for control in critical loops.
- Eliminates manual monitoring of signal pressure.